PUT OUR SCHOOLS & COMMUNITIES FIRST

Prop 15 will reform commercial property taxes and raise approximately $12 billion annually, 40% of which would be allocated to public K-12 schools and the remaining 60% will be distributed to California’s communities. Prop 15 won't impact residential property at all and will reclaim funds for schools and services that will make your neighborhood better while helping local small businesses.

ORGANIZE SCHOOLS

STRATEGIES TO GET OUT THE VOTE

From Zoom PTA meetings to parent communication forums, this page makes it easy for parents to send emails to those in their community, speak with confidence, access responses to questions, and even host a 30 minute informational forum!

Image by Chris Montgomery
Image by Tim Bennett

ORGANIZE HOMEOWNERS/RENTERS

OUTREACH STRATEGIES

Posting your support for Prop 15 will move your friends and family. Please share on social media to help combat the false information about Schools and Community First and let your friends and networks know what Prop 15 can do for California.

CL5A1247.jpg

BECOME A CHANGEMAKER BY ORGANIZING FOR PROP 15

Join one of our teams and commit to educating family, friends and associates about the benefits Proposition 15 will have for your community.

Image by Jeswin Thomas
pexels-brett-sayles-1471141.jpg
pexels-daria-shevtsova-1054974.jpg
Students During Break

PUT OUR SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES FIRST

Our opponents include well-funded companies that own large stakes in property across
California. Help fight for Schools and Communities by donating today.

STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR CAMPAIGN

What interests you?

MORE FROM POWER UP FOR PROP 15

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

Copyright Power Up for Prop 15 © 2020. All Rights Reserved.